1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A+ Enterprises, LLC 2013 Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by APLUS LAWN CARE, Mar 12, 2013.

1. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

i feel ya man, owe no one and own what i own, being in debt with nice crap gets you nowhere but a repo man in your front yard :laugh:

2. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I'm not totally opposed to debt but I think it is stupid to finance stuff for a long time and pay interest on stuff you really don't need. If I had a job that required a piece of equipment that I couldn't afford to pay cash for I would finance it until I got the job done and then pay it off. On that same note, I don't have a problem with short term debt if it is necessary.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. APLUS LAWN CARE

I have been super busy and haven't been able to update as often as I would like. I do like being busy though! :dancing: I have had to hire a part-time employee and he may become full-time soon. I sent him and my brother out to do some mowing for me tonight for the first time without me going. I am so busy trying to keep up with administrative duties that I may have to start sending a crew out without me. It is kind of scary to send out a crew without going with them but I fully trust them and I am sure everything will be done right.

I don't have many pictures because I always forget to take them but I will post what I do have. I know the stripes aren't great but I can't get my mower to stripe very good for some reason. I think it is mostly the type of grass I am mowing (mostly weeds HAHA).

I currently have about 25 mowing accounts and 4 cemeteries. I will also be submitting my first landscape bid and you can see all the information about it in this thread :

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=4770573&posted=1#post4770573

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_7714.jpg

IMG_9130.jpg

IMG_9735.jpg

382018_551560318205299_1760540363_n.jpg

4. APLUS LAWN CARE

A few pictures from a landscaping job

IMG_2013060740337.jpg

IMG_2013060730967.jpg

IMG_2013060759792.jpg

5. APLUS LAWN CARE

A little more landscaping

IMG_2013060728605.jpg

6. APLUS LAWN CARE

Not a very good picture but I picked up a grasshopper today.... its just an old 1212 but it runs and mows good and I picked it up for 800 bucks ... it will make a good mower for residential and as a back up mower I thought it was a pretty good buy

IMG_201306145586.jpg

7. APLUS LAWN CARE

I know I don't have very much interesting stuff but seriously, never any comments?

8. piratelawn&landscaping

piratelawn&landscaping LawnSite Member

I mostly just stalk threads, but i had a chance to pick up an old 1212 a couple months ago so I figured I would chime in. Guy offered it to me for $500. I went to check it out when he wasn't there. When I finally got back up up with him he backed out. Long story short I feel like that is a great deal on a back up mower. Keep us updated as to the repairs and problems you run into.

9. APLUS LAWN CARE

Well we made it through the first day of using the 1212. I love the cut of the Grasshopper decks. We did run into a problem with the mower though. After a few hours of use it appears the fuel pump has went out. It isn't a big deal. It is a cheap fix and what can you expect out of a 23 year old mower. I'm still happy with my purchase at this point. I will keep updating how it holds up the rest of the season.

10. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey neighbor looking good