A few old ones

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Signature Landscaping1, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I was goin through a folder on my comp and found some pics, ill share a few, some recent purchases, Scotts 18hp Tractor $300 mid summer, Echo Pb751 End of the summer, my house, my kawi kx 125

landscape 016.jpg

landscape 023.jpg

landscape 042.jpg

landscape 049.jpg

landscape 012.jpg

2. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

heres another of my two go karts, the one that looks like a semi, my uncle built thing is sweet, i replaced the engine last year with a briggs racing, it hauls.
    the other kart i beat the he ll out of it has a 6.5hp techum, with a custom pipe.

last one is a stacking pic of our last storm here.

landscape 005.jpg

DSCN0089.JPG

3. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE LawnSite Member

My kid would just go crazy if he saw the semi cab. and it would go something like this DAD I GOTTA HAVE ONE OF THOSE. well your not getting one and he would say, THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU HAVE ALL THOSE MOWERS. :hammerhead:

4. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

after he saves up enough money by working for you he could buy one himself

5. Signature Landscaping1

from Mass

it would be cool to pull a trailer with it

6. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE LawnSite Member

My kid thinks these are toys.
    [​IMG]

7. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

Nice kart man I see you've done some street riding by the wear on your front tires haha, I use mine in my back yard and on the street when it snows, but its got a 5 hp briggs thats currently out of commission but im hoping to get it going again soon its a 2 seater manco, its like 15 years old and its 3rd hand haha but its stayed in my family lol, but ive literlly replaced everything but the frame.... well I had a picture of it but i cant find it on my computer....