1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A few pics of my cemetery

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MisfitBobletts, Aug 29, 2008.

1. MisfitBobletts

MisfitBobletts LawnSite Member

heres a few pics i took of the cemetery that i manage.

C-8-19-08.jpg

cemetery 023.jpg

D-8-19-08.jpg

F-8-19-08.jpg

I-8-19-08.jpg

2. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

thats nice... I am wanting to put a bid on one in my area come October. If you don't mind me asking, how large of a property is that and what is your cost for that? Crew sizes and things like that. Thanks

3. MisfitBobletts

Its a 14 acre Cemetery...I dont run a Lawn Care Company I just run this cemetery...I manage, I have 1 head groundskeeper and 1 groundskeeper so a total of 3 people taking care of all the lawns, trees, customers, burials, you name it.

4. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I take it the equipment that is in your signature is what you use?

5. MisfitBobletts

yep...also have a pos truck and some pos trailers that i didnt put in the sig.

6. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Oh your lucky. I've got a 22 acre with over 1,000 headstones to trim around.:cry: Looks good

7. MisfitBobletts

yeah the headstones are the worst part about this job....now i trim around them, spray roundup around them, then when the grass dies i go back through and knock all the dead grass off....seems to work pretty well, still have to trim but not half as often.

8. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Your lucky none of them are above ground though, haha. I'll try to drive out and snap a couple pics of mine today.

9. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

I used to play golf at Elkins Ranch, the mountains reminded me of that. Nice pics

10. MisfitBobletts

Well we do have alot of upright headstones...the pics i took were of the newer part of the cemetery where we dont allow them.