A few pics....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Humble Earth Mover, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Humble Earth Mover

Humble Earth Mover LawnSite Member

I've been doing some clean up and transplanting on some of last years landscape installs. What a difference a year makes!! Here's a few before shots. We installed a paver walkway before the landscape started.

Fertell1.jpg

Baptista Front Before.jpg

Picture 217.jpg

Picture 228.jpg

Picture 277.jpg

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

if you dont mind saying what did that run? i would say about 7 grand

3. Humble Earth Mover

Here's a few after shots a year after the landscape went in. The customer wanted an informal Mediterranean feel.

PP baptista side.jpg

Picture 058.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Walk is to narrow for a 6x9 boarder course. I would of pushed them for 5 feet wide instead of 4. Even at 5 feet wide i'd still use a 6x6 for the boarder.

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

you did a very good job planting that up. looks great!

6. Humble Earth Mover

7. Humble Earth Mover

The border is actually 6x12 Coventry IV. I think it's too narrow also, it's always bothered me. Looking back I would've done a bunch of things differently. It's holding up well though!

Hardscape was around $7500 and landscape was between 5 & 6K.

8. Humble Earth Mover

Here's another job from last year that I was at today doing some more planting. This was a pretty big job. Cobblestone border on the driveway, install driveway planting and corner bed planting, built 600 square foot irregular flagstone walkway with an octagon well in the middle, plus a bunch more. Here's some early project shots from last year. The last one is me in the hole for the well. I'm 6'3", so you get an idea of the depth. The well is decorative, but also serves as drainage for the walkway. Everything pitches to the well and drains in through weep holes. We put a pump setup in the bottom of the well and tied it to their drain box. Works like a charm! Oh yeah, this is supposed to be about the landscaping...sorry!

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

9. Humble Earth Mover

Here's a few after shots from today. Things are looking great! Shots of the walk and well to follow.

Picture 088.jpg

Picture 085.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 094.jpg

Picture 099.jpg

10. Humble Earth Mover

A few of the walk and well.

Picture 080.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 130.jpg