A few pictures of the job

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by vgshopboss, Jul 3, 2008.

1. vgshopboss

vgshopboss LawnSite Member

Rig #1
    Rescue Rig
    The Shop

DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0624.jpg

DSCF0625[1].jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice chevy truckand that is a sweet looking shop

3. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

can we see the inside of the trailer loaded?

4. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Company!! So your the shop boss?

5. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish my ceiling was high enough for a lift like that. Great trucks and setup. How many crews/ guys work out of your facility?

6. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Is that scag a swz or a swzu?

7. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm Pretty sure its a scag......

8. vgshopboss

vgshopboss LawnSite Member

Yeah, she's a pretty good shop, looks better when its clean, which usually happens about once a month.

The walk behind on the lift is a Scag SWZ, we have about 16 of those, a couple of 36" belt drives, 6 Turf Tigers, 1 JD Z830A, one Toro Z-master, 10 walk behinds, a whole lot of two stroke equipment, and 2 mechanics. I'm the shop boss, and I have one other mechanic. I do most of the small engine work, he deals with the trucks and trailers, we split the heavy equipment and welding/fab work.

We do have a size requirement for the shop though. I'm 6'5", about 315 lbs, and the short guy is 6'1" and about 385.

GREAT company to work for.

Oh, we run 8 mowing crews, and 1 pruning crew. Presently have 4 or 5 Landscape crews, too. Oh, yeah, the Chemical Brothers, our 2 man fertilizing department. Landscaping runs out of a different yard, though. Which makes things a little more difficult logistically speaking. I will try to get more pics up later.

Just have ennjoyed looking at a lot of you guys' gear and your work. There is a lot of talent and pride shown in those pictures. Keep up the good work.

9. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet shop! Good to see another MN guy on here!

10. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Wow that's a really big company.... Yeah pics are great because most of us are running smaller operations and it's always nice to look at what the larger LCOs are doing....