1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A few post but figured I would explain!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jp@absolute, Feb 20, 2012.

1. jp@absolute

jp@absolute Banned

Ok so here it is I grew up around a lawn care business and have about 4 years of experience. I am looking to start my own company this spring and have posted a couple of times on this forum but, it is so hard to get responses. I have seen this many times with new guys looking for help, but never seem to get any how do we go about getting help?

Oh and by the way I could have 6 contracts to at least start with as long as I become legit by spring, and possibly more. Need help getting going to even see it worth my time to advertise. Here is a link to one of my posts that I need the most help with.

http://lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

2. Flatop

Flatop LawnSite Member

Welcome aboard and I will chime in as to why some post whether by you or another new comer are noted answered/replied. Most of the questioned a new member post have generally been already answered. Try using the search engine on this websites and you would be surprise as to how many responses will come up to your questions. Such as how to go legit, getting a dba, insurance, which mower is the best, how do I bid/get a commercial contract, etc. I’ve done a lot of searches on this website and some have taken me up to an hour to read. This forum has a wealth of information supplied from LCO’s.

3. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

Exactly what Flatop said, the search option is your friend, use it and you will save your self alot of time waiting for people to post repeated replies. I see the same questions posted multiple times a week by the newguys just trying to start out, to the point that I only look at the posts if I have already been through all of the other forums and am just trying to kill time.