1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A few things I've been doin'

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by GreenMonster, Jul 3, 2005.

1. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Hi fellas,

I've been real busy this year and haven't been around here much. here's a few pics of some of the hardscapes I've done this year.

Hope everyone's doing well :waving:

oh, and please don't bust my balls on the red mulch. I never tried so hard to talk someone out of something :rolleyes: Plantings are by customer.

P1010136.JPG

P1010142.JPG

P1010197.JPG

Copy of P1010194.JPG

2. GreenMonster

from NH

small little walkway install. Plantings, beds, and all by us.

P1010200.JPG

P1010207.JPG

3. GreenMonster

from NH

A couple raised patios. Completely by coincidence they both ended up with grey block and beige pavers. Both started out with different colors.

P1010017.JPG

P1010232.JPG

Copy of P1010011.JPG

4. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Looks very good Mark. That wall looks like it on a lake front ?
    Also Is that a circle kit ? Had a lady ask me about one., But I had no Idea lol

5. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Now that is nice looking I like that alot. Great work

6. GreenMonster

from NH

You mean wall on a lake front? No, but almost. This prop is at the bottom of a hill, and there was an old culvert that was filled in, but the new trench was backed up. So.... we hit water behind the garage and had to put a drain the through the f'in yard to get the water outta there. Major PITA!

Yes, a couple of those are circle kits. Real easy to do. I like em too. I use mostly Bolduc chateau when doing the circles.

7. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Mark - Excellent work as always. I love the circle details. Nice job!

Chris

8. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Mark- Great work!!!!
    ?- how much material did you have to excavate out of the first pic, and did you do it or sub it out. Looks like 30-50 yds of dirt was removed, just wondering.

9. GreenMonster

from NH

Thanks Mac. Yeah, it was a big ol pile! It was somewhere in that vicinity. We took it all out with a 331 mini x and 753 skid steer. It was all used on site to fill in at the end of the property. We ended up bringing in around 60 c.y. of loam and seeded the yard when we were done.

10. kELTIC

kELTIC LawnSite Member

Looks great, nice looking products and great work, a few individual touches make a big difference. Cheers!