A Few Things Need To Go

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FIREMAN Q, Sep 5, 2007.

1. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

trying to get rid of some things.

1. 2000 honda shadow 1100 with less than 11k. Lots of extras to go with it. Looking to get 4500 with all the extras. Willing to trade for Jeep Wrangler.

2. dura liner off a 06 F350 short bed. less than 1 year of use on it. great shape.

3. Stihl HC75 hedge trimmer. Its the longer one. Great shape, just don't need it anymore. I like to get $300. Runs great

4. Kawi 750 back pack blower - $200. New throttle handle and Air Intake and housing.

I think that is it for now. Let me know if you are interested, I can get you pictures. Make me an offer.

2. mudwisr2

mudwisr2 LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post a pic of the HC75? It might not be worth shipping but I need some hedge trimmers. Thanks

3. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

Actually its the HL75 not HC. Not sure if that will make a difference. I will post a pic as soon as I get one. I will be using it tomorrow so I will snap a pic then. Great machine. I have the Kombi system and would like to sell this one and just get some attachments. Free up some space on the trimmer racks. I'm not sure if it would be worth shipping out to you. I'm sure you could come real close to buying a new one after shipping costs.