a gift for the noobs.... Buisness plan template

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by barefeetny, Feb 19, 2008.

1. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

So here you go... it won't tell you what to do but it will show you a format...

so now when i hear what mower, what should i charge... I expect that you are working on your plan and not just wasting time

Attached Files:

2. barefeetny

its actually kinda funny..... see susie and johhny work

Seriously mine is a lot more in depth then this, and looks much farther into the future but this should help someone who is getting started....

DO NOT FOLLOW THIS PLAN IT IS USED FOR AN EXAMPLE ONLY..

Nate

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

That should be helpful to a lot of people. Thanks.

4. barefeetny

no prob

its hard to get started sometimes without seeing an example that pertains to what you are doing

I was so clueless starting out as an owner... and i allready had years in the buisness... i feel for the new guys who know nothing... no offense

Its so hard to make it anyway... but without a proper plan to use as a guide
    i'd be lost...i fall back on my plan everytime i'm about to make a rash choice or impulse buy.

for you new guys my plan took me about 5 weeks... because i like to overthink overlook things....but this should not take 15 minutes of cutting and pasting.... think not only about now but into the future and be realistic..
    your plan will only be as good as you allow it to be

good luck with your endevors

Nate