A great commercial push mower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hwew, May 29, 2008.

1. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

I purchased two used Eastman WM-20H commercial push mowers for $100.00 each. Less than 50 hours use on them. All I can say is that I love them and took my Snapper commercial mower off the trailer. Yes they are that good. They are very light yet very well built. I believe this model is 78 lbs. The cut is very good. It cuts better then the Snapper in wet grass. I did not have clogging problems like the Snapper and that is a relief. For me the Eastman mower does not have to be self propeled. It is so light it pushes and pulls with ease. It is a very fast mower for small yards and trimming.

Check them out. http://hovermower.com/wm20h.htm

2. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

But the Quick 36 mower will always be my favorite for small yards that are not too tight. Sometimes there are yards where you can only get a 21" or smaller mower in places.

3. AboveTheCut

AboveTheCut LawnSite Member

and that thing rocks. its a few years old but hardly used, 3 spd and cuts like a banchee. i just cut this really wet area with grass about 2ft tall and no clogs. didnt even slow down. my other lawnboy, silverpro series would bog down in this area.

4. J&J Customs

J&J Customs LawnSite Member

you got a steal my friend ive seen several eastmans at my local dealer who took them on a trade and he was wanting 250 for each and they were like 3 years old those things last forever

5. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I like my Toro

6. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone seen the new Snapper ES mowers? I looked at a rear wheel and front wheel drive model today.