A great day!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Kawizx62003, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

I have added 2 new weekly mowing customers (through website sign up) since 8am! Thats exciting. Maybe its all the rain we have had. Maybe its something else.:cool2: Even better both signups are off the same main thoroughfare and both are between existing customer. Even better that happens to be tomorrows route. YIKES, thats 10 lawns tomorrow (30"), solo! Cant wait til next year to hire help.

2. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice going. Keep it up!

3. Kawizx62003

Added the third. Current customer additional property. Wow. The worst part is my truck had to go in the shop and I had to rent one for tomorrow. All this favors I do for people I figured someone would have let me borrow their truck haha.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. LocalLawnCareNJ

LocalLawnCareNJ LawnSite Member

What Web host are you using?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Curious how this website sign up thing works. Are they signing up for quotes or do you have a standard price listing?

6. Kawizx62003

Standard prices for lot size. Nothing over .4 ac. Sign up and it captures cc number but does not charge until I do lawn. Then every week after I charge that card cause now it's saved in the sustem.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kawizx62003

I use hostgator. I built the site using a wordpress template. Then paid a nerd to integrate Stripe to take the cards and save them.
    Posted via Mobile Device