1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

a great machine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dan deutekom, Jul 16, 2001.

1. dan deutekom

dan deutekom LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn guys got to have fun at work:D

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

wow thats a concept. if youve got a big yard or farm, buy like 10 of those. kids will pay to cut your grass for free. i wonder how it would handle doubles?
  3. SLS

SLS LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mars

The surgeons who specialize in severed limb re-attachment ought to just LOVE this thing! :D
  4. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Wow,that thing is a joke.With a width of around 22-25",a little dip in the lawn will flip it over.Id rather push than ride that thing
  5. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I already have a toy like that, only it was 9 grand and says eXmark on it. It's pretty fun to drive also!
  6. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

Funny you sould post that. Driving arround today I say something kinda like that. I wish I had a digi camera. Looked like a Chopper built for a kid. I think some buisness was using it.
    Was about the size of thoes power wheels cars Ya know like the Jeeps. but was a mower looking just like a mini chopper.
    It pretty much the size of a homeowner 32 inch deck with a foot behind for the engine. On a small go-cart frame.
    I have no Idea how this guy was able to fit on the thing.