A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

figure i would start a thread of some of my stuff, i will first start off with the trucks, then i will try to take some of my equipment that i will be buying this year.
  2. Guzzo856

i also threw in my bowkill buck from this year

3. brianslawncare

brianslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

nice buck, how many points and what is the spread? when did you get him? im a big bow hunter, i have taken over 25 bucks with the bow and my biggest was a 9 pointer with a 21inch inside spread. taken three yrs ago during the rut with a decoy and scent. i shoot a 1996 golden eagle i want to upgrade but dont want to get jinxed! did you take advantaged of the nj bear season? nice looking trucks
  4. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

looks real nice! that's some expensive stuff for an 18 year old. can we get some history of your business?!
  5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice trucks man. How many guys do you have working for you? You must have a pretty good business plan to have 2 brand new trucks and only be 19 :)
  6. Guzzo856

he is an 11 point . he has 2 small hiddin kickers on the right side.
    Right now i currently have 8 guys and myself, the second truck gets used alot for snow removal. I put up half for the pickup, and my dad is a builder so he bought the dump truck for his occasional use but he let me letter it up and i put down the payments on both of the trucks, i thank god that my father helps guide me like his father did
  7. rmslawns

rmslawns LawnSite Member

And someday you will do the same....good for you.
  8. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of mpg are you seeing on the 550 ?
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,love the trucks.real sweet rides u have there.
  10. Guzzo856

about 11mpg