A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

its my uncle

2. Guzzo856

some mulch jobs....

SANY0441.jpg

SANY0440.jpg

SANY0439.jpg

SANY0438.jpg

SANY0437.jpg

3. Guzzo856

SANY0435.jpg

SANY0433.jpg

SANY0432.jpg

4. Lance712

Lance712 LawnSite Member

I just looked through your thread for the first time. Nice work and equipment. These guys are not cutting you any slack thats for sure.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Guzzo856

td bank job

SANY0453.jpg

SANY0446.jpg

SANY0452.jpg

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Mulch jobs look real nice,nice work!

7. Guzzo856

thanks. Ive been busy cutting but diddnt get any pics. I have already done 4 td banks but this one is the only one i have pics of. This td bank took about 26 yds of mulch

8. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

its all about who you know...in this case daddy has money and obviously a ton of contacts and got his son in on some work and fronted some money for him to invest...who cares...least this kids work is good.

9. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Relax guys, it's the same as if someone got a small business loan from a bank, but you have the "satisfaction" of saying it's a bank loan. If his dad did loan him, at least he is nice and caring about his son that he would loan him money. Everyone starts somewhere, i guess that some people are jealous of how he is starting off.. Seems too me that some of these people are on here more than they are out on the job, cut the kid some slack, as it was said before he does great work, keep it up buddy!

10. Guzzo856

first of all my dad diddnt get me this work..... i got it myself by talking to people. Also the projets that i do that are gov funded, have nothing to do with people giving it to me. I crawled my way in like everyone else. Expecialy with my age,,,, i have to bust my A** just for them to think about giving me a chance with some commercials..