A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Angelo585

Angelo585 LawnSite Member

Amen brother!!!! people on here that are b****ing are plain and simply jealous. I to have relatives that are contractors and get tagged all the time by people for what my family "has given me" but the reality is that I worked my a** off for what I have and the accounts I have gotten.

Keep doing what you are doing, your work looks top notch and you look to have dependable equipment - thats enough to make most of the losers jealous! :itflag:

2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

listen buddy you don't have to lie....we all can see you bust azz and your work is good but no one is giving a 18 yr old with NO expierenece and NO backing and/or references this amount of work. Save it. I'm 20 and do high end resi's and am trying to break into the high end commercial work and people don't care what you say, they want to hear who you have worked for. Especially at a young age.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

when bid i bid at a very agressive price. Enough for me to make some money. You can call it lowballing. But i do what i gotta do to get my foot in the door. But. I look at it like this..... My only ecpenses are my equipment and payments. Idont have any kids to feed or any housse payments. So i can afford to go in a little low

4. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Hey, nice work congratulations on your accounts, did you get the TD Bank accounts by talking to the manager. Looks like a good account.

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  5. Guzzo856

no i wish. Im actually subbing it off a large company.

6. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

what about tax, ins, you said you also have 8 employees to pay, workmans comp and fuel for those guzzlers. I dont know how you can bid aggressively and still make money? But other then that looks like you do some nice work and hopefully you're making money at the end of the day

7. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Nice, best of luck with the business.

8. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

TD banks done for Lipinski?

9. Guzzo856

here is a quick pic of an office complex we do. Hear in south jersey grass is growing fast, this pic was taken before we blew off the clumps on the turf and grass in mulch bed of corse...

0501111305.jpg

10. Guzzo856

yea thanks man, thats a sick logo you got there