1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

go 4500 the only difference is the brakes ... I like the Isuzu's a lot too they are nice in tight spots and real good on fuel ...
  2. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

the izuzus are nice, but i love how the chevy kodiak handles for plowing, gotta love the turning radius, and the large view infront of the hood
  3. Greenboy24

Greenboy24 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, amazing how people on here are SO insecure. Just got to bash anyone who displays any sense of accomplishment.

I say good for you Guzz, Good to see someone else who is young and successful. Also seeminly doing it the right way.

And to the insecure guys on here who insist he has all these contacts or his dad set him up. I have no idea how he got accounts, but are you really going to try and tell me that you don't utilize the connections that you have to get jobs, no matter who it is? I know that I use every single contact that I possibly can to promote my business and land jobs.

I guess I will have to start busting this line out. "Could we do that for you? Well matter of fact we could do a helluva job for you, but I would hate to upset the lawnsite readers and since you're not just some random person who called from an advertisement I am going to have to decline. Im sorry but I'm not suppose to utilize all my resources and contacts to become successful and grow my company. It makes sense if you don't think about it"

Can you imagine how business would be if people did that? Thats what some of you are basically asking of him, give me a break.

Guzz start landing some jobs by using your dad as a contact lol just to ruffle some feathers on here :)
  4. Guzzo856

some bush trimming pics.... aprox 400 bushes, took about 3 hrs

5. Guzzo856

6. Guzzo856

anyone have a 9, or 10 ton equipment trailer they want to sell
  7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics Guzzo, looking to buy a skid or something? Just wondering sense your looking for an equipment trailer
  8. Guzzo856

yes i am looking into buying a skid steer with the weight class of a ls180,190. I need one that i can load up 2 for snow removal
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice trimming job,it looks great!
  10. Guzzo856

some more....