1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice work and company just curious im 19 now starting my own business on the side of working full time for another landscaper who is already cool with me doing that(1 of my other coworkers does the same thing) but did you find it hard to get some commercial accounts with being younger. Also ill be in OCNJ in july would love to check out your operation
  2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

how many guys did you have trimming and how many cleaning up?? 400 bushes in 3hrs is 2.22 bushes per minute....now unless you're flash I don't think that's possible.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

3 trimming. 2 cleaning up, yes it is hard for my age
  4. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

guzzo i drive by ur house to get to mine every weekend... i get honked at everytime because im so distracted looking at ur trucks haha. good work man it looks great keep it up. i saw ur 550 on saturday way up the blackhorse pike, do u have accounts that far??
  5. Guzzo856

haha yea some commercial
  6. lukemelo216

lukemelo216 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ...

work looks good. Vinny, I do agree with you that quality is important on all sites. But he wouldnt be saving himself any time by bagging. IT would be taking him 2-3 times longer to cut those large places. Plus once you disperse those clippings a little with th blowers you wont see them at all.

Most commercial places arent bagged, unless its smaller or a lot of curbs and such. We will do those to simply save time on blowing off the parking lots, or a place where we might only fill up 1 bagger at the most.
  7. WPS85

WPS85 LawnSite Member

Your work looks great!. . Just keep on doing it!, and don't listen to what ''some'' have said about you in this thread!

Good-Luck with your business! :)
  8. Guzzo856

thanks, picking up a skid steer thursday, i will put up pics
  9. WPS85

WPS85 LawnSite Member

Sounds great!

Are you buying a John Deere?:dancing:
  10. Guzzo856

new Holland Ls180, 1500 hrs for $11,500. gotta get a 8ft pusher for it