A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. M & L

M & L LawnSite Senior Member

I have a gmc 4500..it doesnt even compare to a 3/4 or 1 ton .buy one you wont be disapointed.

But it actually looks like you bought something else?

How do you mow 60 acres in 2.5 hrs? I have 4 big commercials 4-10 acre and they all take me atleast 3 hrs. and i dont bag them at all!! that would be nonsense!

looking to go faster

2. SharperImage

SharperImage LawnSite Member

nice operation you got up there

3. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

i meant the whole site but mowing only12/14 acres

4. Guzzo856

i usually do, whats wrong with it, ikno you should have 4 but if only for close runs

5. lukemelo216

lukemelo216 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ...

whos big dump is that with the chipper?

Im assuming you bought two spreaders? One for your 550 and one for your 250?

As far as the chains go, I dont like that set up at all. You can use 2, we never use 4, but dont run them through those handles becasue thats not what those are there for. We pull ours onto the trailer, and run the chain over the bucket/mounting plate area, over the bar that connects each arm that runs verticle, and through that area on the front of the loader it self at the very bottom. Get the chains so there is almost no slack, and back the loader up and it tightens the chains up in front. Then run 1 chain in the back and use the binder to tighten the back down and the loader wont go anywhere.

6. Guzzo856

will do next time

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great man.

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Work looks good,new to you international dump?

9. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

if you lift the arms up on your machine after you put it on the trailer then run the single chain across the front through the bar right in front of the cab, wrap it once then binder it on the other side then lower the bucket. then 1 single chain on each of the two loops on the back of the machine. works great!

10. Guzzo856

cleared brush and trees off of a 2 acre property that i will be putting a condo on.

photo-3.JPG