A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

it looks like he is free climbing, i would just like to say that those trees suck....trees of that size and stature that have are to big to fall, and are to small to legitimately climb suck.

2. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

How are you finding your commercial accounts? Im going into my second year and have hooked up with one property manager but I am having trouble finding opportunities for bidding on the bigger accounts like apartment complexes.

3. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

free climbing is sheer stupidity & of you do it repeatedly you will have an accident. just on climbing line would save you a ton of unwanted grief.

just saying, my dad has been an arborist for over 25yrs now and I have friends in it who have fallen and broken wrists, arms, legs etc
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

not me, one of my workers

5. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

That even worse free climbing is dumb and dangerous, and a good eay to get hurt or even killed
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

OSHA would have your nuts in a vise for climbing without a lanyard. They just came up with a rule that all climbers have to use two belts while in the tree. Not using them is just ignorant and asking for trouble especially having an employee of yours do the work. If he falls or even gets hurt some other way while in the tree you'll be in a world of hurt legally.

7. wilsonlandscaping1

wilsonlandscaping1 LawnSite Member

hah everyday im hustlin hustlin! words of wisdom dont get better then this hahah!

8. Guzzo856

looks like i might be buying this truck, its a 04 c4500, its a crew cab with a 14 ft roll off with 57,000mi

get-attachment-4.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-5.aspx.jpeg

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

If you get it are you going to get a different dump bed for it, then the one that's on it?

10. Guzzo856

Just started moving into the new shop

get-attachment-9.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-8.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-7.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-6.aspx.jpeg