1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

when you get a a few jobs done with it let us know how much time that saves you per hour vs wheel barrow and spread method. Also does that save you from having as many guys on the property?

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

awesome work love the ford dump who makes the dump bed and how long is it 9ft ?

3. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

been busy with mulch, the blower needed some tlc after i bought it but its been fine so far. The past week we blew a little over 200 yds. We finished one place with 108yds in a day. we have been saving lots of material as well on one job i saved $600 with this machine. Here is some pics

get-attachment-16.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-17.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-18.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-19.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-20.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-21.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-22.aspx.jpeg

get-attachment-23.aspx.jpeg

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good!

5. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

that blower is sweet...it surprises me more guys don't run them, between the money you save on labor & material it will more then pay for itself. Plus you will get more work done = even that much more $$

6. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

How do you load the blower once your on a job? Do you hand load it from the dump bed or do you just run back to your shop each time your empty?

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I would imagine he loads it from the truck bed, or if it's a big job and it's dumped there he would use his skid steer.:)

8. T Scapes

hows that bark blower working out for you im looking into one next year and was wondering how you liked yours

9. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

works out great, getting 12 yds an hr out of it

10. T Scapes

one more question who makes your dump body Do you think it would be more useful than a mason dump?