A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't see this operation being 100% started by you in the least bit. No offense & I'm not here to pick a fight but at 19 years old, there's seriously no way that: 1. A property manager would even consider meeting with you (in most cases, as they don't see someone young as a professional) 2. To have enough work (again, at 19 years old) to justify two 2011 diesel trucks and be in the market for a 1 1/2 ton truck. I'm thinking your parents had to have bought the truck for their own use or something and allowed them to put your company name on it. Not to mention, poor grammar. Not saying your contracts or advertising is poorly written, just basing that off the way you write on here. But I suppose the mantra of who you know is what got you the work. Btw I'm 21, so not that much older but I was 19 when I started and now I think almost every day about "if I only knew then what I know now" situations.
    None the less though, nice trucks & nice equipment and it looks like you do nice work.

2. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

I understand where your coming from, but this is all me I pay for my payroll and equip. It's all me getting contracts with communities. When they ask about my age I am honest with them, once they see my references and call them my operation speaks for itself. That's how I seal deals
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Amen to that! Keep chugging along, im catching up to you! lol

4. Adamp247

Adamp247 LawnSite Member

Geez, people just want to put you down... Everytime I read this thread, someone else has something to say about the legitimacy of your business. Who cares?? I think you run a fine operation and keep doing what you're doing, because obviously it is working. Keep the pictures coming, I look forward to them.

5. lawnpropm

lawnpropm LawnSite Senior Member

I tell you what. All the people that are on here trying to put you down just look at it like this.... You must be doing something right!!!! Keep it up man
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

There are a lot of guys on this website, as well as plowsite that willl put you down and tell say everything is a lie, as a 19yr old myself I understand how you got where you are, i have 5 Trucks, but they are older 2000 - 2003 and one 08' but i get everything you have said in your thread. Looks very good keep it up

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great man...keep it up!

8. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

the house In Rio is comeing along really well man

9. GreyFlames

GreyFlames Inactive

Great job on the logo. It's clean, sharp and gets the point across. Often times I see logos that are a train wreck. Just make sure to carry that level to all your marketing material and your website design.

10. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Silver Member

Just read all 29 pages and all I can say is amazing!!! I just started this year and can't imagine growing that big that quick. You must have a very good business mind and work hard. Don't worry about the people that are jealous of your equipment they forget that a 20 years old you don't have all the other distractions and bills. This business is your baby and your baby is doing very well. Keep up the good work!!:waving: