1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

damn 10%... Must has had a small down payment too...
  2. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of equipment do you use?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Trucks look good dude. I must say I go down to Ocean City every year and there are very few properties that don't look good. There all very well maintained. Are you going to college at all or just going full time?
  4. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Two beautiful trucks, you have any pictures of your equipment and trailers?
  5. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

i gotta agree man.. thats a hell of alot of equipment for someone who just started.. depending on if both trucks are financed, you said one is in the high $800's a month to pay and the other is probably right up there with it... lookin at around $1800 a month roughly in just truck payments or more... still got insurance, gas for truck and equipment, and paying 8 i think you said? employees? I dont know man, not to be a dick but you might be over your head a bit... even if you get 30 resi's averaging $35 a cut, you still might be in trouble... and 30 on your first year is kinda rough to swing, but its possible.. best of luck

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Im sure he has work or he wouldnt have bought the trucks and have that many employees.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

He said he does a handful of big commercial accounts, that's where the money's at. Beside's that, I'm pretty sure he's said at least once that the dump truck is his dads it just has his lettering on it, so I would think that means he's making payments on one truck.

Anyway trucks look great man, always good to see another young guy in Jersey making it in the business. Do you have 8 guys working year round or just for snow?
  8. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah i wish i could afford $2,000 worth of truck payments a month.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

You will be able to one day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Hopefully after the 2011 season! I need a new truck! my rangers trans just went today