A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah woow for that many hours that thing looks great! Haha first it was 18 then 22 now a 24ft trailer! You are growing your company very fast keep up the good work
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

crew cab with a 7 man crew, 24 ft trailer with 3 zero turns and a stander.

3. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

So technically your "crew" is illegal because you have more people in the truck then there are seatbelts?

4. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I'm going to say this, that can be one of the dumbest things a business owner could do. As a business owner and also a state certified driver instructor for NJ, if you are ever in an accident with 7 guys in a crew cab, you will be at fault no matter what and your insurance company will drop you instantly. Might want to rethink that brilliant idea. Also, if your ever in an accident, 1 or more of your crew would be juried extremely easy because they wouldn't be wearing a seat belt so you better hope you have top notch workman's comp for all your employees.

Not trying to bash on you but your asking for trouble.

5. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

You might try and learn something from him and not be a ass.

6. MesaVerdeLM

MesaVerdeLM LawnSite Member

I see 4 guys in a single cab down here all the time and it runs me hot. It's pretty silly to see one guy sitting on another guys lap. But as business owners we should be leaders of the community and protect the public as well as our guys. I don't know if he has a truck with seven seat belts or not, but if he doesn't then that is definitely stupid to put your guys at risk and potentially your whole company at risk in the case of an accident.

But to each his own, just because someone may come off as an ass doesn't make them any less right.

William
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

He hasnt answered that but he replied to others. I'd assume he doesnt have the needed license.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

9. MikeTA95

MikeTA95 LawnSite Member

Hey man I think everything looks awesome. I see your from Ocean City but I have to ask if you do some work in the Marlton/Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hill Area because I swear I've seen your trucks up here.

Anyway, I'm 23 and I have a 2011 Silverado and a couple other trucks, Ignore the haters, people don't understand anything is possible with the right work ethic. (and it helps to be young and still living at home haha)

10. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

My bad guys I diddnt let you all know I'm looking into an Isuzu nqr crew cab. And before you jump to conclusion you are Legaly aloud to seat 7 people in that vehicle. And if not i will drive in my pick up to tag along so I will be in line with law just incase. I see where your coming from and you are right. I see businesses always getting hanmerd for that down here.
    Posted via Mobile Device