A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

8 guys working for you and you have 8 large commercial accounts? I must be doing something wrong.
  2. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Haha i know right? something sounds kinda funny about the accounts he has....
  3. SkinnyVinny

SkinnyVinny LawnSite Senior Member

yes your right, a "handful" of commercial accounts justifies 2 brand new trucks and a crew for sure... :hammerhead:
  4. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Me, If I was able to afford those type of truck payments, I would have bought used and bought 3x the amount of equipment.

Guzzo: Do you do a lot of mowing, because I see you only have 2 mowers listed, do you have more that are not listed? Or do you do mainly landscape installs and maintenance? Also what other type of equipment do you have that isn't listed?
  5. StihlBR600

Haha i dont get it. Maybe if Guzzo came out and told the truth about how many accounts he has we would know
  6. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

nice trucks you got , n if you didn't know you just swam into shark infested water
  7. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trucks, Is that a powerstroke i see?

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Do you guys realize that some commercial accounts can be well over $100k a year.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. dtriv89

dtriv89 LawnSite Member

I never said it justifies 2 brand new trucks, but last I checked you DO need a truck to be in this business, and that's really all he has, he said the other truck is his dads. I don't understand why his lettering is on his dads truck though, especially considering if it's his dads truck for business the truck should be registered under his business name, and would need that name on it if it has commercial plates. As for his crew, I'm assuming he either has 8 guys working with him when it snows or he does more landscaping rather then just cutting grass. I could be wrong, but that's just what I'm guessing
  10. StihlBR600

Yes the other truck is his dads but hes paying for it on top of his F-250. Thats what we dont understand. Would you want to have over $1,800 in truck payments every month? Thats more than a mortgage.