1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Yupp thats what im thinking. He said his dad owns a construction business. I bet he somehow gets his son the landscaping job for the new buildings he puts up
  2. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

Why do you care so much what his dad does for him?
  3. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Every town has people like this...their parents own a pretty big construction, reality, property management company, etc. and just know the right people to pass jobs along to their kids. Dads construction business must be pretty big and somebody has the credit to get them trucks, saltdog, plows, etc. That big buck he posted up was prolly shot on prime private property full of big bucks. Not a bad thing I guess.
  4. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah i wish i had it easy like that. Id be driving around in my new F250 too
  5. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

Dude you realy got to stop hateing, just because someone has something you want and cant get it when you want it... gives you know right to bust this guys chops ,so what if his dad helps him out all that counts at the end of the day is his quality of work and respect.
  6. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Haha just leave him alone, if he's in way over his head he will find out...

But having a few accounts doesnt mean anything, i only have 5 accounts, but mowing is about 7% of my business...
  7. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

In my post just to be clear before I get bashed I figure he is doing more landscaping than mowing.
  8. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

:hammerhead:holy cow right now for winter i have 8 guys, my crew in the summer is mainly myself and 4 other guys. some of my accounts are an hour and a half away but they are of a pretty good size. i sold my other mowers in the fall that were quite used, so right now i am getting some new equipment for the spring. i mainly use the pickup for the summer, but for some of my commercial mulch jobs that require 62yds of mulch it the dump comes in handy lol. i also am selling a 14ft trailer if anyone is interested. im gonna bump up to an 18
  9. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

sry i just got in from 12am from plowing, wanted to take some pics but im always in a rush that i get side tracked
  10. mezammit

mezammit LawnSite Member

When he uses his dads truck he has to make the payment on it. Yeah Being 18-19 and have what this guy does seem odd but who know. It seems like a fair deal to me though if you use the truck you fill pay for it. That seems pretty straight forward.