1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A. GUZZO Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Guzzo856, Feb 20, 2011.

1. mezammit

mezammit LawnSite Member

Joe I couldn't agree more with you. You make one wrong move on here and bam you are judged and put down from all angles. As much information as this site offers you would think there is something else to do. Sit here and degrade this guys for have a nice truck yeah real cool. I enjoy reading posts on here but it is posts like these that make me hate it.

2. Performance Lawn Care

Performance Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Ill second that. :realmad: people on here act like third graders

3. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Give this guy credit at least he is not milkin the sytem like so many other people in this country. He is trying to make an honest living by doing things right not like half the guys you see running around your town with a beat up truck half fallin apart and probably not even payin any taxes or insurance cause they are lowballing and cant afford to.

Nice trucks!! Keep it up!!

4. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I'm going to cut right through the sh!t in this thread and just say nice trucks.

How have the 6.7's been for you?

Can you tell a difference between the 250 and 550 power? I know they power down the 6.7 in anything over 350.

5. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

yeas the550 does have alot more power, this storm a was hauling around 2 loaders on my trailer and it pulls like butter

6. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Let's see the loaders....are they rentals or dads? Let's see your accounts
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. TPS

TPS LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Can I get some specs or the trailer you are selling? Price? Im in EHT now but used to frequent that roger wilco in your pic in sicklerville when I lived up that way.

8. pjlandscapes

pjlandscapes LawnSite Member
    from CT

the trucks look good... And nice buck!

9. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

not my loaders, i was moving them for my uncle. I am looking into buying a 240 john deere though. The trailer is a 14ft ringo its in decent shape. $800 obo i will try to get a few pics up salting tom

10. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the 2011 f-250, and how's the salt dogg spreader ? I'm thinking if i want to get a snow dogg plow with a poly v-box(sphe-2000) or a boss plow with a salt dogg steel v-box. The reason i ask is because i'm thinking of buying a 2011.