1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A Lil advice to the new guys!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KrayzKajun, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RWI

RWI Banned
    from GA

I kinda agree with you... but I have worked for 100 million dollar clients with their vacation residence in France. If you get enough money... it really doesn't matter... I am not there yet but I know it is possible. BTW, look up resale value on a land cruiser/lexus lx570. It will get my money back more than any smuck buying a Tahoe, etc.

The funniest thing I have ever encountered is I met a 50 million dollar net worth client on a commercial property he was renovating.... and he was wearing $25 used Goodwill loafers.... but then again he had his own private jet.

2. RWI

RWI Banned
    from GA

who is john galt?

3. RWI

RWI Banned
    from GA

If all you guys think I am full of sh!t, just PM me. I just want to help you if I can, hell you might be more successful than I am and I might learn something from you. I am one of you. I have been beat the hell down my whole life, and I "think" I have found the key. The only reason I reason I mention dollar amounts is that I know you can do it. I am a college drop out(well I was making more money than my professors when they personally demeaned me) I really don't feel comfortable putting my company website or info on the interweb because I have invested 20k on SEO marketing and 20 years of branding my company.

4. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 LawnSite Member

I wish I could gross 1/4 of that. Tell me your ways!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

I'm confused..... which is it, 3 mil or 1 mil :confused:

If I wanted to "take it to the next level" I'd talk with another company near me..... 80 employees, 1.4 mil in maintenance jobs alone.....

I hate to break it to you friend, but there are WAY bigger fish out there than you, and you sound very willing to help us "lowballers" from the statements you've made :hammerhead:

6. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

This really sounds like you want to help....no thanks...
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RWI

RWI Banned
    from GA

I have two companies, only 1.1 mil in landscaping and 1.7 in another company. I personally know a company near me with 120 employees and a 5 million dollar gross... but he is broke. He had to turn back in his Mercedes because he couldn't make the payment.

8. RWI

RWI Banned
    from GA

How many employees do you have?

9. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Got any pics of anything business related? My BS meter is pegged.....
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

XLS, is that you with another alias?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.