A little help please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bagit, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Bagit

Bagit LawnSite Member

I need to know if advanced chute system makes a model for a 36" rapid height stander. It looks to me there may not be enough clearance between the edge of the belt cover and the vertical discharge chute mounting bracket. Also anyone w/36" RH stander let me know what kind of chute cover do you have, homemade or not. Please post some pics if possible. I have to say the stander 36", at 36.5" total width w/chute up will fit through some pretty tight gates. I WANT IT!:) Don't know about hills with it though. I demoed a RH 36" for a day a few weeks back and was very pleased with it. Pull the RH to high position and you have big time curb clearance. It's a breeze to put on or take off a trailer, no fighting it whatsoever. My dilema is that i hate side discharging. I need to be able to go from just a discharge plate to a bagger for some front yards and i would like an easy transition. I searched and searched thread after thread and can't come up w/much info on the 36" RH.:cry:

2. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

We use the one Wright provided and leave it on year round....never seen reason to take it off in our grasses. Most of us that get 36" units are trying to squeeze thru the 36" gates so nothing can be sticking out.

3. Bagit

Bagit LawnSite Member

I looked on Wright's web site and could'nt find just the plate as an accessory. Do I have to call them? What blades are u using Ed?