1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A Little Motivation

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Cody S, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Just a little motivation for those starting out or still growing. Thought this was a good speech and thought I'd share the video.

http://youtu.be/WTFnmsCnr6g

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

3. Cody S

Hahaha that's a good one. Maybe instead of a motivational video I should have found a reality check video seeing as though this is the "starting a business" thread.

4. nismothunder

nismothunder LawnSite Member

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

6. 32vld

32vld LawnSite Gold Member

7. Cody S

There's so much motivation in this thread I don't even know what to do.
    By the way, Matt Foley was the greatest motivational speaker that ever lived.

8. Cody S

Great movie. I watched that clip earlier this year actually. Best part is when he says "I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it". Ain't that the truth.

9. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Whoa! never saw this dude before but I like what he's saying....... it's funny, I never understood how guys could sleep in when there is sooooooo much to do and plan and accomplish....

10. Cody S

I'm just starting out and I liked the message of the video. It's not geared towards any general subject, just success in all of its entirety. I can't remember the last time I could genuinely sleep in.