1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A little mower help please. Hustler or BadBoy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GoPokes, Mar 22, 2011.

1. rwaters

rwaters LawnSite Senior Member
    from Online

check out the Hustler Fastrak it is on par with the Badboy CZT and really close in price. But the Warranty is a lot better with the Hustler and the deck on that model has more reinforcements then the badboy and should be a little stronger.
  2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

hustler screams quality and badboy is trying to create the cheapest commercial mower by shaving "useless parts" wherever they can. this always makes me cautious because a company with as much experience as hustler usually doesnt add something to a mower that doesnt absolutely have to be on it.
  3. GoPokes

GoPokes LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, thats pretty much what I was thinking. The whole Badboy warranty thing kinda made me a little gun shy. Thanks for all the advice
  4. torotorotoro

torotorotoro LawnSite Senior Member

its kind of like which car should i get a pinto or a mustang.i just cant make up my mind
  5. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

You will be happy with your decision. Good business sense on your part. Go with the proven machine. Let others take the risk of testing a newer brand selling at low prices.