A little planting

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by New Heights, Jun 10, 2007.

1. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Here are pics of the complete job.

1 092.jpg

1 089.jpg

1 080.jpg

1 094.jpg

1 084.jpg

2. thesargent

thesargent LawnSite Senior Member

looks good, the house is butt ugly though. i really like your dump truck, sweet little unit.

3. New Heights

I wish I could take credit for it but its my buddy Scotts Isuzu. He just picked it up, paid 14k for it. Its an 01' with 50k on it.

4. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup-nice truck.

Tim

5. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I think you should have used plants with a little more height in some areas like the corners. I know it’s hard because there are so many low windows but I think it looks very small and the plants are too uniform.

I also understand planting as many trees as you can to make as much money as you can but from the looks of it those trees just look too close.

6. New Heights

The hollies and boxwoods were downsized to cut back on cost to meet the budget. As for the Pears the client was dead set on what he wanted so thats what was planted.

7. New Heights

King where are you located?

8. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

That isn't 10 feet from the driveway. You better make sure they're deep root feed every year, or there is going to be problems with the the driveway. We do here, but we have clay/ gumpo soil.

9. New Heights

That is a great idea! Promote vigrous root growth so the roots tear up the driveway. What kind of pears are you planting that tear up asphalt? Since when do they have invasive root systems?:hammerhead: