Well guys, it's been about a week. Done quite a bit of thinking, talking to local guys that I've known and respected the majority of my life for the better part of a week. We have someone who might be interested in our 277, not a set deal yet but it sounds promising we'll sell it. The F450 is basically sold as well for only a couple thousand less than we paid for it, didn't take too much of a loss. Got a full price offer on a piece of property that my dad owns that we use to dump all our spoil on, which is going to be a huge bummer because now I have to find somewhere else to get rid of spoils. A big developer out of Seattle wants our 312, my dad is going to give him a call and see if they want an operator for it as well. If so, I might be going back over to Seattle and run the machine, but who knows. With the sale of the property, we have some breathing room now. I talked to a guy this week that has been in the construction business in this area for 30 years, he says I should stick it out and go for it. He says there's plenty of work, we just need to get our name out and we'll be fine. To this day, our recent start in the excavation business (and lack of truck and trailer) are the only 2 things holding us back, we've been busy for 4 months but it's starting to slow down, August is always this way for us. I'm confident we can make it work, even with the 312 payments, we figured a couple days ago that we could keep the 312, but if this guy offers us enough we'll probably sell it. I've spent the last week working with a good friend of mine, I feel even more confident about my skills now. He spent time showing me some tricks and I've definately learned skills that I'll have forever. Been a tough, but good week, spent a couple 14 hour days in the field, I think we'll end up with about $7-8K in a week's worth of work. So that leaves my old man a couple options. 1. Buy a lunker 120, truck, and trailer with about half the cash made from the property sale, or even get a loan and use some of the sale for a down payment. I vote heavily on this option, I think we can make it work without a doubt, not having a truck and trailer is the only thing within our control that has been holding us back, relying on somebody us to move our machine and such. 2. Push the developer to buy the 312 and send me back to Seattle to operate it, which would probably be an excellent opportunity for me. 3. Make me go to work for someone else in Chelan, which is a little tough this time of year because in 3 months nobody will be working and I doubt I'd get hired this late in the year. Just thought I'd let everyone know what's going on. One way or another, everything will work out fine, just a matter of which direction to go.