A loaner policy that makes sense to me.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by mountainjogger, Aug 22, 2013.

1. round about

round about LawnSite Member

Loaners are great when needed. But at the same time it is nice if you have your own back up equipment. I have one great shop that supports me personally and business wise with my equipment since most of it is both for me. I have spent almost $30,000.00 dollars on John Deere and Toro and Stihl products. If the shop can not fix in a timely manner they will get me back in business with a loaner if needed.

2. GREENWITHENVY1

GREENWITHENVY1 LawnSite Member

I am changing my position on the loaner policy. Mabey I am wrong..

3. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

That's took some gonads to say. I don't think I've witnessed someone ever admit that on LS

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I agree! Way to man up GREENWITHENVY1.Thumbs Up

I have done that on here JC, but it was a long time back. I usually try to have my facts in order before I get myself in too deep. Learned a lot of hard lessons along the way:laugh:

5. CurbAppealKS

CurbAppealKS LawnSite Senior Member

I don't think it's a position of being right or wrong, it's more of an opinion. However, one way does make more sense in my opinion. I would sure be happy if I were given a loaner before a homeowner if I did in fact need it. This is my first year in business and I haven't had the time to build up my equipment list as of yet.