A lot of stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KS_Grasscutter, Jan 6, 2007.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Well, the time has come for me to sell my old stuff and move on forward. Yep, selling EVERYTHING that gets little use, or I have multiple units of. I will then buy bigger/better things with the money, latter on next season.

So, Here is the list

2002 Dixon ZTR. 30 Inch, new 14.5 hp B&S in 2005, very low hours on new engine. In the process of getting new spindle bearings and spindle housing. Will probably be done in a week or so. Comes with complete Dixon 2 bag catcher. It is in average shape for that year. Will let it go for $1100

2004 John Deere JX75. 21", 6.75 hp Kawasaki. Very low hours on the mower, in very good condition. I am NOT selling this by choice, as it is about my favorite mower. Selling because I need the money for truck payments, and I also have a Toro Personal Pace, and I don't need 2 21"s. Would also consider selling the Personal Pace too, for the right price. The Deere will be going in to the Deere dealership here and get a new transmission put in as this one is shot. Price will prolly be $550 for the JX75, just need to see what it is gonna cost to get fixed before I commit to a price.

Late 90s BlueBird aerator. It is a 424 Home Cheapo rental unit, with very low hours as far as I can tell. It has a 4 (i think) HP Honda engine. In very good shape. Want $600 for the aerator.

200? Craftsman Leaf Vac. 6 HP, has tube attachment. LIKE NEW, way low hours. If I had to guess, I would say 15 hrs at the MOST.

Would also let my 44 inch Dixon go for the right price if anyone is interested.

Post here, send me a PM, or email (in my profile) for more info.

Thanks for looking
    KS_Grasscutter

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I know this question will be asked: Pics?

3. KS_Grasscutter

You know, every for sale add I see I ask for pics, and now look:hammerhead: Wow, guess I just totally FORGOT when I posted that.

Here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Man your really getting down in the hole! Not making fun of you:) But would you replace the Dixon 44in with something bigger or just cut ur lawns with a 21in until u can get a new one? Ur not alone i have horrible saving skills! -Mitch-

5. KS_Grasscutter

Thanks:rolleyes: . Na, I would only need to sell ONE item, technically, but I am wanting to "clean out the shop", get rid of stuff that I don't want/need any more, regroup and get commercial stuff. Plan is to buy a Proline 21 or a Metro 21 after I sell, hopefully both, 21's. For an aerator, I think I will just go back to borrowing one from a friend again, if he'll let me. If I was to sell the big Dixon, I would get either a 44 inch Dixon commercial, or a Dixie Chopper. Would LOVE a Walker, but I just don't see the point for my operation right now.

6. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Oic. Very Cool. When im 16 is the year when i get all new riding mowers. Gonna get a new Toro Z and a Wright Stander. -Mitch-

7. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

Hey too bad, i have one of those john deere 21" and we hardly ever use it, its a nice setup, with the oil filter and everything, i'd sell it to you, but kinda long distance. lol.
    -Pete

8. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

I mean to like help you out in the situation your in cause we don't use it.
    -Pete

9. KS_Grasscutter

Come on, some one has GOT to want something...

10. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

Hey KS, I'm interested in your dixon if we can work a deal I'm in northeast nebraska so we would have to work that out, you are still replacing the spidles and stuff as mentioned right? How much for the 44"? How much for other toro 21" mowers? thanks and let me know so we can work this out