a.m. leonard

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Feb 7, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

hi all, Does anyone order anything from this company? I got a catalog from them today.

2. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

I have bought hand shears from them years ago. [Sandvik- pradines which I love, they hold a edge forever if you keep them out of dirt by spraying your schrubs off with water first].
    I sent them money and they sent me tools, altogether a good deal.

3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I bought my RBG blade grinder from them. They had the best price that could find.

4. P&C Lawn Care

P&C Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I bought my Felco's from them, they had a sale and was cheapest.

5. WESLEY BROWN

WESLEY BROWN LawnSite Member

There not, but twenty minutes from my house. Never ordered anything through them.:blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

6. hageman

hageman LawnSite Member

I do not order from them But do pick up supplies from store in Piqua,Ohio. About 25 miles away.

7. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

I just got their catalog as well. I'm going to try out their 4-way soil analyzer. It looks a lot faster & easier than doing a soil test...we'll see if it actually works how they say it does!

8. TaylorLawn

TaylorLawn LawnSite Member

I have purchased a few items from the company. One great product they do stock is a line trimmer rack that is coated with a thick non-abrasive type substance that does not wear down the shafts of the trimmers, edgers etc. Comes with locks etc. That was 2 years ago and it is still doing the job well...... I also ordered an echo weed trimmer, cheaper than the local dealer.............Eric

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I have ordered from them many times in the past, they are a good company to work with.

10. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Ditto here