A minor Photoblog:Mole shot/piper

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Aug 7, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

not to educational, but today I was in charge of Hossing the outside aspects of the job....Had about 10 carpenters asking every 10 mins if "you could move your tools,machine,again"

Not many photos...We have another coming up on a less tense job i will be documenting....

but for now enjoy.

There was a ton of carpenters all parinking in our area...We just are installing the island for now.
    [​IMG]

Ronnie pulling the pipe...He has been pulling pipe with that machine since the early 80's....I like it better than the 255 cause makes the tight turns...
    [​IMG]

my big boss grabbing the mole...The mole itself is worth abour 10k..it goes both ways.....His father has lost only 1 before.

[​IMG]

Must make sure the mole is level before you shoot...
    [​IMG]

bye bye
    [​IMG]

2. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

3. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

That's the cape look. All the houses are grey with white trim too.

4. JB926

JB926 LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Must of got ripped cause we bought a 2.5" mole from ditch witch brand new for around $3500. Maybe 10K including that compressor and even then your stretching it .And why would you waste all that time prepping a mole shot when you could just plow right through that driveway?

5. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, and where's those tarps you like so much?

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Pic 1, 2 & 3 we could have lived without, ROTAR..are you trying to impress
    Peter's daughter?:cool2: Hey, nobody mows the lawn low before the sprinkler guys show? For easy backfill, we called the mowers in first, or we did it
    ourselves..your jobs look like horse pastures. :cry:

7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

It's the Cape look???

(1) Gray houses with white trim.

(2) Gravel drives.

(3) Horse pasture for lawn.

8. I know everybody is going to accuse me of sucking up to our millionaire in waiting but don't you think you are being a little hard on him? He doesn't call the shots, YET.

9. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

lay of the land.

"Must of got ripped cause we bought a 2.5" mole from ditch witch brand new for around $3500. Maybe 10K including that compressor and even then your stretching it .And why would you waste all that time prepping a mole shot when you could just plow right through that driveway?"

you must know god..I would also question if your fecal matter has any scent @ all..KYS >kick rocks loser...

"Yeah, and where's those tarps you like so much?"

HUH? Dude post your work pics..I bet I could pick your stuff apart....

:pic 1, 2 & 3 we could have lived without, ROTAR..are you trying to impress
    Peter's daughter? Hey, nobody mows the lawn low before the sprinkler guys show? For easy backfill, we called the mowers in first, or we did it
    ourselves..your jobs look like horse pastures. "

Dude,something tells me you could find a way to complain if someone gave you a million dollars...FYI my pic threads are not to impress anyone,the top of the list being you....You work in AC,don't dig,complain much...I wouldn't be suprised if your name was Michelle Leary, Cause you are constantly acting like a B!tch...

just a thought....

On a side note,Mike-I get PM's from people saying the pic's are great.Keep them coming...Others are just to nervous to post any type of pictures cause you vultures do nothing but Tear apart someone else's install method..I could care less,you live 3000 miles away in a different climate. Keep you g*y comment to yourself..Stop being a troll...I honestly think you never touched a shovel in your life....I mean PURP OWNS your soul in irrigation, and he isn't a negative SOB(to me)...I honestly think your trying to impress the Big Dog's with your nit picking posts..So Keep the BS coming....

BTW-enjoy the AC today.

10. That part of the country is just aching for a real irrigation company....one that cares what things look like when they leave....

I swear I don't understand the toss the dirt wherever it falls mentality..

Not a knock on you Rotar..I'm really not nitpicking...just giving you food for thought for when you go out on y our own......Put on a collared shirt or nice tshirt..not a ratty friggin tank top......use tarps.....those two things alone will make you money......trust me.

My 100k dollar houses get better treatment than these do.....