A new, non commercial guy...

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Rougewave, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Rougewave

Rougewave LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Great information here !

Doing my homework........ I am new to this zero turn stuff, but it seems like now is the time for us to take it to the next level in mowing. Our son and I will be using this mower to cut our own properties. 2 or 3 days a week. I really like buying the best product I can justify so I am thinking of the Lazer HP, just not sure of the deck size. We will be mowing grass in and around trees and rocks, lots of maneuvering, not much acreage..........Thanks for the input.
    also..... Can someone tell me what size the deck is on the "2004 HP model" that is shown on the exmark web site.

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

If you are going to buy a Lazer HP I would suggest the 52" deck for the better trim capabilities.(more deck overhang beyond the left tire)Terry will have to answer the website question..........

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Rouge,

DVM is on the money again.

The 52" Lazer HP is my personal favorite in the LHP line. The unit pictured on the web page is a 48". The 52" would be nearly identical aside form a wider deck, wider front frame (to accommodate the wider deck) and the front and rear track width is widened as well.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you,

Terry

4. Rougewave

Rougewave LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Thats what I needed ! ...........one last thing, what is a fair price for a new 52" HP ?
    Thanks again.

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Rouge,

MSRP on the Lazer HP 52" is $7699 for the Kohler and $7799 for the Kawasaki.

Thanks

Terry