A Perfect Cut....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Expert Lawns, Jul 20, 2004.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I did a search but couldn't find him. I swore there was someone on here with the name "A Perfect Cut". I was just going through some new names in my head today and that came up. I really like it, but don't want to consider it if someone else has it. I want to be unique. By the way, if you haven't caught on, I'm looking into a name change. Anyone heard this name before?

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

The closest we have on here is a member from Wisconsin called perfectcut. I do not know if that is his company name though.

3. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep, that be me :)

I'm in Oztrailer.

4. Expert Lawns

thought i saw it somewhere. I really like that name, but like i said, i want to be original. i'll find something i like that noone else has.......hopefully. thanks for the post tony

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

no worries mate....

it is a good business name, I didn't know you were looking for a forum screen name.

a guy down here that I know is 'klean Cut' that's a good one too.

6. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I would guess that what ever you choose some one somewhere has already used it. As long as nobody in youre area is using it then it really wont matter. Unless its a registered trade mark.

7. Expert Lawns

good point specialty, but to tell you the truth, inside i sort of knew that i had heard that name somewhere and the only place i could think of was on lawnsite. i just want a name that i know i came up with on my own. using "A Perfect Cut" would be cheating in my book.....if you know what i mean

8. apluslawn

apluslawn LawnSite Member

what about terrefic turf I have always wanted to call my operation that but never thought of it when I was choosing names, good luck

9. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Here

I thought this was it, but i was wrong.

It is "A Perfect Lawn"

Trevor

10. Expert Lawns

Trevor, I must have missed that thread. Thanks for the link. Lots of great pictures there!