A picture of the Walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kenny6425, Sep 22, 2004.

1. kenny6425

kenny6425 LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Here is the 1999 Walker for 2800.00. I forgot to attach it to my other posting. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. MWE

MWE LawnSite Member
    from NC

Yep, thats a picture of a Walker al'right!

3. Avery

Avery LawnSite Bronze Member

That one has seen better days!

4. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

How much for the Ducane grill next to the mower?

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I think you should have forgot to attatch the picture again!!!
    You should at least straighten the guard on the gear box and clean her up a little...jeeez.

6. Signature Services

Signature Services LawnSite Member

Are you still try to sell it? What's your location?

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Wow.... I can't beleive how some people could TRASH and NEGLECT their equipment so much! I just came in from spending 3 hours cleaning up the truck, trailer and equipment (went around the day's route and found that none of todays and some of tomorrow's lawns don't need it- need rain bad! so i had some spare time). Time flies when you're protecting your investments! man... thats pathetic. For the condition it's in, I'd be trying to PAY someone to take that off of my hands! I've seen some beat commercial mowers but that one is right there with the old parts Scag STHM rider i picked up a few years ago that had been burnt up in a fire... Sorry to land on you so hard, well no actually i'm not. Sure it's not my machine or money but it would be worth twice that much if you had taken care of it. And that is definately not a very professional image to be using such a machine on a customer's property. If you take care of your customers and their property even twice as well as you take care of that thing, i'd be spreading bad rumors about you pretty fast...

Sorry for rambling but that is just disgusting. Ok now you can go hate me and put me on your ignore or block list. just my 2 cents.

Here's my 2004 Ferris IS1000Z 52" with the Fast Vac on it after i cleaned it up. 135 hrs approximately. Sure it's not in new condition and i don't get upset about some scratches here and there but i try to keep it clean as often as i get the opportunity.

ferris fastvac clean.jpg

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

oh i just noticed- on the drive tire visible in the picture, why does it look like someone took a prybar and sledgehammer to it? Man... thats incredible. I hereby elect that as the "clunker mower of the year award".... :(

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Hey Frankenstien,
    Show a pic of your mower when it has a thousand hours. Your mower is no comparison. Its brand new. If I am working 60 hours a week, I will probably neglect washing my mowers. Lay off dude. The mower really doesn't look that bad for a walker. Walker must paint those things with spray paint. The seat isn't torn and the grass catcher looks to be in good shape.

10. kenny6425

kenny6425 LawnSite Member
    from Maine

This is not my mower. This is a mower that I am asking you folks if I should purchase or not. Thanks for the response.