A Quick Introduction

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Quick36, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Quick36

Quick36 LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

I hope everyone had a filling Thanksgiving. My name is Tommy, Better Outdoor Products Technical Service Manager.
    I thought it would be beneficial for both the Lawn Site community and Better to start dropping in from time to time to answer any sales or technical questions about our equipment.

If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tommy Thompson
    Technical Service
    Better Outdoor Products LLC
    866-290-7295

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey...get back to work....no time for computer stuff...LOL...Can you add the Quick owners manual to the BOP website ??? might make your life easier in the future

3. Quick36

Quick36 LawnSite Member

We are actually working on that! Got it crunched down to 3.7mb PDF file but, the picture quality is really suffering.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

It's a start !! with the questions that get asked on here about BOP products and the misconceptions that people have that owners manual will be a good place to send people ..

5. freddyc

freddyc LawnSite Senior Member

OK,

can you guys make a tbar type control system on your 36" mowers?? I have the toro now and dont want to switch, but its getting old and I will need an 08 upgrade.

6. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the word about a dual hydro 36 and 44 true? is it going to be in spring of 08? If so what is the price difference? I know it alot of questions but am really considering a quick for the 08 season. I have been looking at the great deals on the 07 models. I just can't decide on a 36 or 44 Samurai. If the dual hydro rumor I hear is true then I will probably wait.

7. Quick36

Quick36 LawnSite Member

Mike,

I would be honored to discuss which Quick machine may suit your 2008 needs. If possible, call me tomorrow at 866-290-7295 x226.

8. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Will one of these babies really help me pick up chicks?

9. BUCKEYE MOWING

It might ! guess it depends on how you use it ..LOL

10. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

If so, I definitely need to get one :D Welcome to Lawnsite, Tommy. Looking forward to meeting you next time I stop by to make sure Gary is working :laugh: