1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A sad day for my business.

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by bobwright007, May 16, 2005.

1. mower_babe

mower_babe LawnSite Senior Member

OMG has their been a funnier thread?

I really shouldn't laugh I do feel your pain. Early in the spring, I got the (800lb) roller out to roll our backyard. It was dusk. Rollin, rollin, rollin and when I was makin my final pass. I saw them. It was too late for all but one. That poor wittle wabbit was running in circles and I was trying to see where she was going. She ended up running out of our yard and into safer territory. I made my husband give the rights - I just couldn't stand to see their poor little flat as a pancake bodies. I swear to you, I actually had tears starting. So, I feel your pain Bob. Listen to me, DO NOT Deaden the pain with alcohol, bc you must sober up some time and get back on that horse, son. Godspeed and remember that we are all your friends. They are in a better place.
  2. Cut-Rite2

Cut-Rite2 LawnSite Member

Wish I could do that to the Gophers around here....we got too many o' them varmints.
  3. RedWolf

RedWolf Banned

hey bud dont feel to bad.I hit a cat with my bushhog and later found out it was a little girls cat.it broke my heart when i had to tell her mother.i buried the cat in there back yard and made a cross over the grave.it was the hardest thing ive done in a long time
  4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

This would definitely be very sad.
  5. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

that is sad
  6. bobwright007

bobwright007 LawnSite Member

There should be a new forum opened up to help all of us lco's work out our issues, such as these. Together, along with oversight from professionals, i am sure that we can put these tragic memories of guilt behind us. Thus letting us focus on our true purpose and usefulness in the lawn care industry.
  7. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Shall we call it "L-anon, the emotional tragedies of the tortured mind" -or- "the darkside of lawncare".
    All identities would be protected.
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

"L-Anon...I like that.

"Hello. My name is Joe, and I'm an (Lawnsite) addict."
    Now, we just have to work on the 12 step program.

RKISTNER1 LawnSite Member

This thread is like the duracell bunny. It keeps going and going and going...
  10. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL. That is funny.