A safe place in Florida?

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by wildstarblazer, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

2. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not convinced the word "depends" is used in context, lot's of them are leeches.

Headline should read 1 in 6 RECEIVE food stamps.

I see them all the time shopping baskets filled to the brim & only the best. Steaks, Fish, you name it. They are decked out with gold teeth, gold jewelry $500 - $1000 hair-weaves, extra long painted nails and weighing in at an average of 300lbs. or more with waves of undulating blubber swinging from every part of their bodies and drive away in fancy cars with blaster stereos and 20"rims.

PLEEZE!

May be different up there, different demographic and all but down here...

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Mikey

You are pointing out what government is doing FOR the people.

Let me point what government is NOT DOING for the people. Big time Budget cuts are laying off Fire Fighters and Policeman. Not to long ago a Fire Chief was interviewed after he let a house burn to the ground without responding. He simply said he didn't have the man power and had to close the Fire station that was only a few miles from that house.

In another case the Lee Family is suing the County because they didn't have enough man power to respond to a 911 call and a Mother/daughter was kidnapped and murdered.

4. jvanvliet

The taxpayers get screwed; the welfare leeches get fat.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Don't Blame me, I am not a Democrat

6. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

They seemed to have enough man power at the seatbelt sting operation they were running. Think there was five cop cars and eight patrolman.

Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Yep I remember that.

You were talking to me on your Cell phone when they got you. Hey Seat Belt tickets are INCOME for the County. It takes 5 cops to run a good sting. But I know you remember The Lee Girl from North Port and the scum bag that raped and murdered her. A mishandled call to 911 or she would be alive today.

8. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

9. jvanvliet

And away we go :p

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

I need to go get one of those so I can afford to visit Greendoctor!