a small buisness looking for easy billing software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ford88, Apr 21, 2013.

1. ford88

ford88 LawnSite Member

we are a small business and need an easy billing system .any recommendations

2. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

I tried landscapebilling.com and had a horrible experience. One day had all my contacts and billing info in there and the next day it was all gone with all my expenses too. There so called customer service. Ha there isn't any. Sent atleast 10 emails with no response. So I wouldn't use them. I tried quicken home and business 2013 and there was some flaws with that also. Quicken was still trying to work out some bugs. I finally bought and am currently using Avanquest my invoices and estimates anlong with my check book which is really good. I know people are gonna say you should just use quickbooks. I tried quickbooks and I don't think I was smart enuff for it lol. So anyways that's where I'm at right now. Hope this helps ya.

3. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Jobber. Trust me.

I also used landscapebilling.com. It $2 a month for a reason. It sucks.

4. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

Hey creative, how is jobber, I signed up for the free trial but I never really got into using it. I think it was 35 a month for what I wanted to use. Just thought it was kinda of expensive for a year. I'm small but rapidly growing. What are some of the features you like about it. Maybe I'll look at it again giving for response. Thanks

5. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, it's $30 + $5 add-on for Paypal integration. That's how I have mine set up.

Once you enter in the customer information all you literally have to do is at the end of the day just tick a box and boom...done. Emailing the invoice is as simple as clicking a button...done. It even sends a nice little note to the customer with the invoice (which you can tweak if you like). They'll have a button in the email that they just click on and pay with Paypal.

You can track everything really easily as well, but I haven't played around with some of those features yet. I've only scratched the surface.

6. Mikeyd

Mikeyd LawnSite Member

Try InvoiceASAP

Its a cloud based Estimating and Invoicing tool. Has a very nice look to estimates and invoicing. You can also set it up for easy pay with PayPal with your customers and it will sync with Quickbooks if that your thing.

There is an app for iPhone and iPad. If your an Apple dude you can literally provide Estimates and Invoicing onsite with the service.

Best of all its 7.95 mo

It does have a few corks, but they are minor.

Good luck!
    Mike D

7. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

If your looking for a $50 or less type software for invoicing, I use this http://www.sliqtools.co.uk/

Real easy and does the basics that you need. Email invoices, estimates customer data use your logo etc..

8. schmocks

schmocks LawnSite Member

If your only doing a few invoices a week invoice ASAP is good but if your looking for a complete bookkeeping services quick books is the way to go depends on the size of invoices your doing

9. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a couple different quickbooks. Just too much for my smaller business. I went and got My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe from Office Depot. Cost $40. Works perfect for what I do

10. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

We're pretty small and are currently using Invoice2Go on my tablet and laptop. I'm paying for the Cloud storage and that's about $50 per year. That also allows me to share the app with multiple platforms. You can email invoices, estimates, etc. or print and mail them. I'm not currently set up for PayPal, but I'm pretty sure it interfaces with that. I like how you can create an estimate and it will copy that over to an invoice with one click.