a small buisness looking for easy billing software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ford88, Apr 21, 2013.

1. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

I use quick books pro. You can invoice and keep books. It allows you to add payroll.

I like it and I can track all my expenses and compare from year to year.

2. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

Try quicken. Not quick books. I use quick books it's awesome. Quicken works well too
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I've stated playing with an invoice manager app for my iPhone and iPad. I think I will like it once it is all said and done. It works offline and you can email invoices or print them off.

4. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Try invoice2go on iPhone or iPad. Highly recommended.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. bertiemon

bertiemon LawnSite Member
    from Boston

I started to use Jobber (getjobber.com)this year. It is helping more than I thought it would. You have to put a bit of time in the learn it but will worth the money! You can start using it for basic scheduling and when you get to know it use it for quotes and invoices. I also use Quickbooks.

6. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

Service autopilot. Hands down, great program. They did have a few bugs last year which they fixed and have since learned valuable lessons on. But no other program has its current abilities or its future ability.

7. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

I'm probably as small as they get but look up the Joist App. I think it's great, easy to use professional, can run off smart phone or iPhone. It stores customer info and material and service info. You can upload an image to be put on your invoice or estimates. It also converts estimates to invoices. It was recommended in one of the last Turf magazines. Best part it has been free for me.

8. lcooper

lcooper LawnSite Member
    from n/a

Freshbooks

9. elitetc

elitetc LawnSite Member

quick books online is the easiest software I've used and a good price. Billing and estimating is fast and easy. I bought software in the past for upwards to $500 and it was terrible, had to call everytime I had to do something.

10. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Personally, I reccomend Quickbooks Pro or Quickbooks online.

I have tried quite a few different accounting programs and I always default back to Quickbooks. Quickbooks is easy to learn, is affordable, and helps you keep track of your bottom like very well.

I had Quickbooks online and liked it for the most part, but I prefer Quickbooks Pro (around $150 total) because it lets me do more things.