A Strange Dump Happening

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Charles, Apr 29, 2001.

1. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Went to our local dump near my home Saturday after doing some spring cleaning. A woman from my neighborhood came up to me and ask me to give a price on her mothers yard.
    Went back to the dump that afternoon(to take my girlfriends trash) a woman came up to me and ask if I was still doing lawncare and what i was charging these day. Her allergies were bothering her after she took over her mothers yard from me and wanted me to take it back.
    Dayyummm I may go to the dump everyday :)

2. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a string of luck!! Do what works right? LOL I think i'll give it a try =).

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Oh Ya and while spring cleaning a(new cust) woman called me to do a yard that was a mile from my home on the way to the dump LOL

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

Seems that everyone else around here is happy to be getting more accounts! Maybe im the only one with so much work ive been turning down 2-3 new accounts a day! I have never advertised once! I cant see how any landscaper willing to put in the hours can not have more work than they want!

5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Me either evan, ive never been this busy. Im going to have to hire a third person real soon.