1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

a stupid problem to have

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lyndont, May 2, 2011.

1. lyndont

lyndont LawnSite Member

I have had one of those days. I lost the key to my coupler lock for my trailer and my spare key also because for some reason I put both on my keychain instead of putting one up. Does anyone know how many diferent keys they make for those or should I just use a recip and cut it and buy another one. I also. Bought a mclane edger used and it currently has a wire type blade on it right now. The guy said it was a great blade but I wanted to put a regular one on it. I tried to lock the blade with an allen wrench but I either don't have the right size or am doing something wrong. The place for the allen wrench looks a little messed up but surely there is a way to get that off of there. Any advice or criticism welcomed. Its just been one of those days
    Posted via Mobile Device

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

Keys depend on brands, I think master lock uses 12 keys or something like that. Id call them and they can get you a key off of the # on the lock. Or just cut it, that will probably be less hassle.