A surprise from Cappy

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, May 25, 2008.

1. Got home from my 93 year old Aunt's funeral in San Antone last night to find a big box on the porch. CSR's half of our trade. These are the biggest totes I've ever seen. I wear a size 12 shoe for comparison. By my math I need to send CSR 90 dollars worth of catch cans. I'll include the order form and we can decide on the catch can breakdown numbers. I use the blues in my rate testing and give the clears to customers after overhauls.

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

Attached Files:

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

OMG!!!!!

IT ONLY TOOK almost a year..

3. It was well worth the wait. I came home every day hoping to see that box and letting out deep sighs of sadness when it wasn't there.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

I hope you name those totes well peter!!!!!!

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Those sandals look like they got some miles on them...

6. bobw

bobw LawnSite Senior Member

dammit... I got a helper that I don't think could carry one of those totes....

7. They already have names. One will be called Cappy the other will be called Eddie. They will be called for like this:

"GET THE FRIGGIN CAPPY"

8. CAPT Stream Rotar

We use one for dirt tools, torch, crimpers, saddle tool, coring tool, clamps, saddles, easy out, channel locks

and the other for parts when we are doing an install..
    They get heavy quick..and keep my arms in check...Also after a dirt install Its a must they get washed out...just a little bit of dirt caked in there makes all the weight difference

9. I will probably let Henry have one after the newness wears off. Right now though they are both MINE.

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I know why he's naming one of them Cappy