A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

so far so good...we bought 2 of them (one for me,n one of my workers bought one..must be paying him to much.lol) and so far there great.....the other guys we go riding with have yamaha, kawi, and honda and by far the polaris blows them away, comparing just the utilitys that is...iv just been waiting for some snow to ride it in!

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

I like the idea of the awd, and they have performed since I've used them. But I like the Arctic Cat, and Yamaha's design of 4wd and Difflock. When you do need to use diff lock it usually gets you out of a sticky situation and its cool to say you have that feature the first time. The way my Grizzly was set up was always a small step ahead of my friends machines, Polaris included. Honestly though, I think they have their good and bad features like everything else. Glad you like yours though!

3. dobronos

dobronos LawnSite Member

Great equipment and work! That's a nice quad! I used to have a Suzuki LTZ400. It was an awesome and very fun quad. - Mike

4. S-205

from Ontario

Thank you

I really like it, I took a look at it and it ran pretty solid. I'm going back this wee kto hopefully work out a deal. The DVX and LTZ are the same thing, just Arctic Cat makes the plastics for the DVX. The drivetrain, motor, exhaust, everything is idential to an LTZ

I'm just at school again tonight, enjoying the course so far!

5. S-205

from Ontario

Learned a few things in tonights class, regarding tree protection and so forth. Avoiding planting or sodding grass right up to a tree (string trimmers destroy bark and kill the tree) or edging to the drip line of the tree and mulching to allow proper oxygen to the roots. Ensuring you don't compact or add soil over the roots because it restricts air flow. Things like that, pretty knowledgable class. Not really new idea's but good to have in mind for any new comers! :)

6. S-205

from Ontario

Inside shots of the S205, enjoy!

IMG00855-20120207-1336.jpg

IMG00856-20120207-1336.jpg

IMG00857-20120207-1336.jpg

IMG00858-20120207-1337.jpg

IMG00859-20120207-1337.jpg

IMG00860-20120207-1337.jpg

7. KPZ Enterprises

dam thats nice on the inside...i really wish i had one,just cant really justify the purches yet. is it fully loaded? a/c n the works? n ddo u still have the foot pedals to control the bucket or is it all in the joy sticks now?

8. S-205

from Ontario

Yep I guess its loaded, it has the deluxe instrumentation screen, heat, A/C, Pilot controls. It does have foot controls also, you can switch between them.

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That baby is sweet inside and out, and I'd say it's fully loaded.

10. KPZ Enterprises

i have to make the decision this yr for either a skid steer or a dump truck, i really want the skidder but i think ill get more use out of the truck. and u can always rent the machine not the truck...