A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I did, by the ski patrol and my buddy who I was with gf was also with and is majoring in nursing and has had emt classes and knew more than the damn ski patrol lol. But it was more of a neck strain is what she said as opposed to more of a concussion because I didn't have the blurry vision, either way I'm laying on the couch all day, icing and heating my neck as that is what hurts the most. I don't mess around with injuries, your health is worth more than some of my buddies calling me a wuss.
    And yeah I do snow but we have zero snow in the forecast for the next week and its gonna be 40 this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Thats good then, I hope you get better pretty quick, just relax!

3. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

That is impossible for me to do lol. There's always something to do
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. S-205

from Ontario

Test: Trying out this new camera and resizing photos withthe program on my computer.

SAM_0617.JPG

5. S-205

from Ontario

Took a few new ones to see what the quality is like on the camera, it isn't bad. It sucks having to resize them, I don't have to do that on my phone, they all just upload to my computer and get saved into the folder. These are much clearer though!

205.JPG

205 2.JPG

Taco.JPG

6. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

sure, a "test" u just wanted to show us ur puppy. hahahahah

7. S-205

from Ontario

Thats my brothers, he's a great dane puppy, not sure how many weeks old. But he's getting BIG!

Sorry for all the repeats of the Bobcat in the same spot, and the Tacoma. I'm excited for spring to come and maintenance and landscape to start. Then I can get some fresh pictures!

8. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

hahah getting big...they just keep getting bigger n eating more!! heres our dane, MOO...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, great danes get HUGE, but my puppy was suppose to get real big and he didn't, but he is a boxer/pitbull mix.

10. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

great pictures how do you like your husky trimmers