1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I could spend a ton of time playing with them.

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Had my name changed on LS, I made my other one when I was like 14 and it was annoying me seeing it all the time. New business cards I just designed over the last few days, I was trying to keep the personal information out of them, so I changed some, my last name is "Dude" :rolleyes: I think they turned out alright.

A.T.T 1.jpg

3. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

looks good...did u use vista print or another online printer?? one thing id suggest is go for the higher quality paper, its worth the little xtra money and it makes your cards look much better!

4. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah I did use Vista Print, I think they turned out really good. Thanks for the response about the higher quality, what exactly is the difference?

5. LawnMan19

Cards look good, if you are going to use higher quality paper I would use the Glossy paper instead of the Matte. The difference is the glossy paper will come out more like if it was a printed on photo paper instead of like card stock or copy paper.

6. S-205

from Ontario

Oh alright, cool! I'll look into it when I order them. They are pretty reasonably priced to begin with.

7. LawnMan19

Yeah, their prices are good, but once you order from them and you give them your email address you will get things so cheap, sometimes you can get stuff for free and you just pay for shipping. Are getting the 250 for $10 bucks cards?

8. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah I am, I will sign up for the email thing. I may get the 500 cards.

9. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the last name "dude" haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. S-205

from Ontario

I'm glad I can assist you in your daily laugh!:laugh: